Wear Ms. Janine
Alphabet Coloring Books! Coloring books ON SALE NOW!!
For sale at
Sing & Sign alongs.
CHILDREN’S MUSIC with SIGN LANGUAGE FUN!
Plus: Senior Center Sing & Sign Alongs
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO A SAMPLE FROM MS. JANINE'S CD.
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE YOUR COPY NOW!!!!
(To place order email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Ms. Janine is now on iTUNES!!
"Hey-Ya Ho" (Hi-Ya Ho) Native American Indian children's song. ENJOY!!
Ms. Janine grew up in Brookfield, CT. When asked “What do you want to be when you grow up?” She would always say “A singer”. So, she sang her way through elementary school and right into high school and then learned to play the guitar. She continued to sing in area senior centers, weddings, memorial services and adult sing alongs. Once Janine had her own children, her love for children’s music was born!
Ms. Janine has been in the children’s music business
since 1992. She was in the Deaf Studies Program at Northwestern CT Community College in Winsted, CT. Her love for children’s music and American Sign Language is obvious to anyone who’s ever seen her perform. Combining her two passions together has landed her a very busy full time music career.
This mother of two is in and out of childcare centers and elementary schools around CT and NY. She also enjoys performing at a few public sing & sign alongs a year and holding classes for infants through school age children and their parents. Teaching little kids OR big kids simple signs through the music they already know and love is an easy, fun way to learn.
Children’s birthday parties keep her busy almost every weekend, but she loves it!
Ms. Janine has performed for:
- CHILDREN'S BIRTHDAY PARTIES!
- "Grown-Up" Birthday Parties
- Elementary Schools and Childcare Centers around Connecticut and New York
- Children with special needs (all levels)
- Fairfield County, CT Down Syndrome Association (plus Danbury Area Playgroup)
- The group 21 Strong
- Mom's & Tot's Clubs
- Danbury, CT. Kids Expo
- After School Sign Language Programs
- Early Childhood Ed Workshops
- The Taste of Danbury
- Goddard School
- Paint The People
- Parks & Rec's
- Open Houses
- GRAND OPENING EVENTS
- "Star Spangled Banner" at area sporting events
- YMCA Children Centers
- Macaroni Kid of greater Danbury, CT
- The Families Network of Western CT
- Singing & Signing Classes for Infants through Kindergarten age
- Summer Camps
- CT Children's Medical Center,Hartford
- Saint Greg's MAY DAYS! Danbury, CT
- Relay for Life
- A COMMON GROUND, Danbury, CT
- BORDERS Book Stores around CT and NH
- Molten Java Coffee House, Bethel, CT
- Senior Centers
- Memorial Services
- GIRL SCOUT TROOPS
- Healing Hearts, Danbury, CT
- AND several other community organizations
- CHICK-FIL-A, Brookfield, CT
- (Saturday mornings)
This full time musician is the proud mother of two young adults.
Her children, Jessica and Kenny, are both talented musicians.
Don't forget to check her
submitting your booking request.
IT'S A FACT
Babies who sign…
1.Speak earlier than non-signers.
2.Experience less frustration.
3.Develop larger vocabularies.
4.Become better readers.
5.Have IQ’s that are at least 10-12 points higher than their peers.
To subscribe to Ms. Janine's enewsletter, please enter your email address in the box below and click the "Subscribe" button.
Note: You may easily remove yourself from the newsletter list at any time by following the instructions included with every mailing.
Ms. Janine appreciates your interest and wants to make sure you are kept in the loop. To ensure her enewsletters reach your inbox, please add her email address (email@example.com) to your address book.